Is Your Marketing Strategy Ready for 2022?
Did you create and follow a marketing strategy for 2021? Sit down with your team and discuss where you currently stand.
- What were your goals for the year?
- Did you achieve them?
- What did you do well?
- Do you have a good idea of who your customers are and where they are?
- What didn’t work so well?
- Creating personas will help you to understand your users’ needs, experiences, behaviors, and goals.
- Creating personas can help you to recognize that different people have different needs and expectations, and it can also help you to identify with the user you’re marketing to.
- Personas make the marketing process less complex, they guide your marketing processes, and they can help you to achieve the goal of creating a good user experience for your target user group.
- Personas are extremely useful to grow and improve a business; they help uncover the different ways people search for, buy, and use products, so you can focus your efforts on improving the experience for real people and use cases.
Personas should be at the core of building your strategy and marketing should revolve around your audience’s needs.
- Organic social media
- Paid social media
- Public relations
- Search engine optimization
- Google Ads
- Content marketing
- Video marketing
Hello! My name is Hanna O’Brien and I am one of the Strategic Marketing Directors here at Systemax. I work hand in hand with clients creating strategies for growth, brand awareness, customer retention, etc.; ultimately with a goal in mind of increasing their revenue. I have spent the last 20 years in the marketing and advertising industry. Outside of work, you can catch me coaching my 3 girls in basketball and enjoying time with family & friends.